Difference between Physical server and Cloud server. A server is a Computer. A Device and Program that is dedicated to managing Network. There are a Number of Servers. And that’s are Mail servers, File servers, Print servers, Network servers and Data base servers. We have two offers for Dedicated servers. which as soon as it arrives is setup on one of our racks and after the Operating system is installed, and you can access remotely. And the Other one has to do with cloud servers, Where the physical layer is obstructed. And its give the ability to provision.
Physical Servers and Cloud Servers:- In The Number of Business getting online and multiple solutions are row being provided by the hosting Industry to them in order to help them. Their data on the right server as per their needs. In Cloud server you don’t need to buy and maintain any hardware as everything is handled by the service provider. The users rents and buy the server , software and other resources from the web hosting provider in dedicated server.
- Cloud servers never go down as in case of any issue, one of the multiple nodes takes over the workload of the failed node automatically and this ensures zero downtime and maximum network of up time for your website and application . With the dedicated servers risk of downtime and hardware failure as they do not have multiple nodes to share the load.
- Computing cores, RAM and storage ,as per workload is very easy and simple with cloud server.
- With cloud servers , you have to trust your provider for the service and taking measure for security. Cloud service providers ensure data safety through dedicated IT support . Secure and Easy solution . Firewalls , and facilitate backup recoveries. You need to take essential measures from monitoring server resources to upgrading your dedicated server to secure your sensitive and confidential business information.
- You pay only for the computing resources that you actually use. Dedicated servers are generally billed monthly and you have to pay a consistent amount irrespective of how much server and resources you actually use.
- Cloud server , One does not have complete control and is limited offerings provided by the service provider. A dedicated server offers complete control over the server as one can add applications, program and performance enhancing measures to the machine.